Dear Unkie Fen

Got a problem? Need some advice? Ask Unkle Fenster, he'll put you straight ;)
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Dear Unkie Fen

Post by Nightcat » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:06 am

Fen I need you help!

I'm in the pub with my matesand we're talking about Christmas, and I'm like "Hey what's Santa going to get you!?" and they all look at me oddly.
I couldn't work it out, so I told them about the letter I wrote to Santa and what I asked for "A bike, orange, piece of coal, one of those rubber stamps with my name on it etc etc" and they kept laughing at me.

After a while I couldn't work it out, so I leave. Anyway before I left one of me mates said Santa didn't exist.

WHAT!? why would me mate lie to me like that Fen?

Confused NC
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Well there are a few reasons...

Post by :FI:Fenian » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:18 pm

Perhaps he has some bad childhood membories of fat men dressed in red coats 'giving him presents'...

Alternately perhaps he's an atheist. They don't believe in anything - no t even themselves. Ask me how I know...

But I think the real reason was that he is a sound sleeper and never cleans hims room up.

He probably has LOADS of new presents he's never even seen yet - all because he sleeps too soundly. Either that or his Mum is quite pretty/easy and Santa forgets to deliver his load... erm... presents... to your disilluslioned friend.

Then again - may he just had never been 'good'. Ask his girlfriend - she'll know what I mean. Those kind of boys never get nice presents...

;)

UnfkaEfn
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:41 pm

anyone need forty-nine lumps of coal?

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.