Some problems

Questions and solutions for all mudmoving games related problems
Buster82
Professional Boardie

Some problems

Post by Buster82 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:59 pm

problem nr. 1: everytime i play CoD, the image on my screen some shrinks + it goes of centre to the left. leaving me with black edges on the upper, right and lower part of the screen. and it also misses about two vertical lines of pixels on the left side of the screen. this is very annoying when i play the game. this only happens with CoD and not with any of my other games. i've tried reïnstalling but that didn't help anything. i've also updated my graphics driver which didn't help either. did/does any of guys/gals had/have this problem too? and what can i do about it.

problem nr. 2: i've tried playing CoD online a couple of times. but sometimes i get the message that my cd-key is already in use. which i think is weird considering that i've got a legal copy of CoD and UO.
is this regular problem?

i wanted to get these problems solved before i apply for membership in the platoon. i hope that any of you folks can help me. but i guess untill the problems are solved i'll entertain myself with Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault.

Thanks in advance
^:)
"Play your guitar on the MTV. That ain't working, that's the way you do it. Get your money for nothing and your chicks for free"
Mark Knopfler
Now that guy knows how to live a good life 8)
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:22 pm

Yo Buster,

Try setting up the game to run in the same resolution as your desktop, or else a resolution that you use for other games/apps that you know definitely works... that should sort out your first problem.

The CD-key issue is a pain in the a$$. In most cases it is caused when you try to connect to a CoD game using UO, or vice versa. Make sure you go into Multiplayer Options in each game and enter your CD-key.

If you still get the CD-key in use message, quit out of the game and reconnect using the other version, i.e. if you get the error from CoD, quit out and try reconnecting using UO.

Hope to see you on Dutchman's server soon mate!
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:14 pm

hey moogy man

doing fine ??

drop me a line, Barra
see ya soon

Dutch

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...