Domination MP

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Domination MP

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Over the last few weeks I've been watching the progress with Zeno's Domination MP game and its now getting to the stage were I think we should give it a bash again. Its now more adjustable in its settings, plus you have the option of playing with only the side missions, which would suit the numbers we have, if anyones interested I'll host a server tomorrow night and we can see how it works for us.

Sorry chaps, this is for OA, if not everyones got OA then we will go with whatever missions available.

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: Domination MP

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

I'll not be about till Thursday Vin.
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:14 am

Being as it was short notice for folk, I went onto the =WBG= Domination server and spent over three hours having one of the best online sessions ever in Arma (Arrowhead). Without exception this has got to be one of the best MP game modes out. Once we players got together and started working as a team, it went from a "game" to an "experience", I left the server most sated.

Its a different ball game when the enemy know your whereabouts, but if you keep changing position you stand a better chance of surviving. still got killed at times, but that was down to my silly solo stints, once I teamed up it got soooooooooo much better.

If your interested in stats heres mine for the session :- 3 Armoured destroyed, 3 Cars destroyed, 49 enemy killed, against 10 deaths.

Believe it or not stats dont interest me (the above is only to point out that you can do well in this game), its all about teamwork and achieving the objective, when played right, then Domination is a great MP game.

Vin

P.S Sorry Eagle, I got carried away and forgot you were online.
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 pm

news update,

Operation arrowhead is on its way

I asked the dutchies to consider to get involved in Arma II they got the game and FI_bowlingbob is thinking of getting ARMA OA but he want to be sure it last more than a few months.
please give a idea were we stand with ARMA II or OA in about 6 months and if there 4 or more aditional soldiers to reinforce the team.

wich soldiers have ARMA II or OA at the moment,

please enlist here.......

FI_Dutchman --> ARMA II and OA on its way

Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 pm

I got the lot.

Vin