I Like it a lot

Dates, News and Comments
Paddy
Baby Boardie

I Like it a lot

Post by Paddy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:27 pm

Lads,
I just wanted to say that the capture the flag was great fun tonight. :)

Paddy
Go neiri on bothair leat!
May the road rise up to meet you!
:FI:Thirdman

Green....

Post by :FI:Thirdman » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:50 pm

Can't believe I missed out! Glad to hear everyone else was having a great time while I was shelving books in work.
'You know what the fellow said: In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love--they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.'
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:37 am

Roger that, Paddy...

...although I think it would be cool if we all got into the habit of switching TeamSpeak channels depending on which side we were on in team games.

It's like a whole new game when you're in comms with your side and you know the enemy can't hear you. Being able to communicate contacts, plans and tactics is something we're gonna have to work on if we're gonna be playing other squads. Plus it's immersive, and a helluva lot of fun!

Everyone should click Auto-Assign when they join a team-type game, and then go Alpha for Allied and Bravo for Axis. At the end of the map everyone can go back to the Platoon's default channel and chat about the game or ferret farming or whatever.

Deathmatches are fun when we're all on the same TS channel, but we've played so many by this stage that they'r wearing a bit thin. Team-based games like TDM, CTF and S&D are definitely the way to go
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:46 am

twas great fun :)
I enjoyed it alot, capture the flag is always great fun in my expireince :)
Great night guys
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
Yeoman
Boardie

Post by Yeoman » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:01 am

:FI:Moog wrote:Roger that, Paddy...

...although I think it would be cool if we all got into the habit of switching TeamSpeak channels depending on which side we were on in team games.
hi sorry to intrude , but can u get back to the desktop wilst being in game then ????
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:17 am

No Yeoman, we all have TeamSpeak configured so that we can switch channels from within CoD.

To do this, open up TeamSpeak, click on Settings, click on Key Settings, and assign keys to perform various actions such as switching channels, changing volume, mute/unmute microphone...

PM me if you want me to explain it in more detail, or to email you a TeamSpeak keybind file that you can import and play around with.
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
CrimsonFox
Professional Boardie

Post by CrimsonFox » Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:55 pm

Sorry that I missed it Boys! had some computer issues. but all seems okay now... I think:) Hope to be with you next time.

-Andrew
mansion
Beginner

Post by mansion » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:43 am

What is HTTP proxy server?
HTTP proxy server is a proxy allowing to work on the Internet with HTTP and (not always) FTP protocols. It can carry out caching of information downloaded from the Internet.Now HTTP proxy servers are the most widespread. Their support (ability to use them) is included into many programs: browsers, download managers etc. However, their support is not realized at a level of an operating system ? in order to use them, you should configure all programs, which should use proxies, in an appropriate way. HTTP proxy servers have several anonymity levels.

<*CENSORED ADVERTISING*>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;